About Step Light
It makes it easy to see your steps at night.
What’s Great About This Light?
This stylish, slim-line step light makes it easy to light your steps and more. The lamp body is made from aluminium and finished in bronze, so it’s tough and designed to last.
How You Can Use This Light
You can use this light to light:
- Retainer Walls
If you’re building a retainer wall from rock or brick, you must mount the stainless steel plate that holds this step light in place into the wall as you are building it.
Take A Look At This Short Video
And I’ll Show You The Light Up Close
What Comes With Your Light:
- You get the Step light
- Screws and wall plugs
- 2 Bracket options
How To Install This Light:
To connect the Step light to the cable, there are a few ways you can do this.
- Use the IP68 Waterproof Joiners we have, and you can purchase these from the garden light accessories section. These joiners are easy to use.
- Another option is crimps and then heat shrink over the join.
The LED in this light operate on 24VDC
- 10-Year Warranty
Take A Look At This Video, And I’ll Show You
The Step Light In Action
Get Expert Help
With Your Garden Lighting Light Plan
If you’d love to get some help and advice on lighting your garden, you can get a garden lighting design specialist to help you.
Here’s What To Do:
- Send pictures and (videos if you want) of your outdoor area and garden.
- Send a rough drawing showing the area and a few measurements.
Once I get all this information, I’ll carefully go over it all and work out a garden lighting design and layout for you.
I’ll show you what lights to use and where to use them to create a beautiful lighting effect.
I’ll outline everything you need to light your garden and how to do it.
If you live in Brisbane, Gold Coast or the Sunshine Coast area, we also have an installation service.
A beautifully lit garden and outdoor area create a beautiful backdrop and increase the enjoyment you get from your outdoor area.
How To Choose The Right Size Transformer
For Your Garden Lights
Times the total watts per light by the total number of lights.
1.5Watts x 6 lights = 9Watts. You would need a transformer that is 20 watts or bigger.
How To Order
- Add the number of lights you want to your cart.
- Then click the Accessories Tab or Button and add any extras you need to your order
- Place your order and make payment
If you need any help, call 1300 463 735.