What’s Great About This Light?
It’s a stylish black garden light that makes your garden beautiful at night. The lamp body is made from aluminium, so it’s tough and designed to last a lifetime.
You can replace the bulb, meaning the light doesn’t get thrown out in the unlikely event the bulb stops working.
The Midnight Black garden light is an investment for your garden you make once, that’s because it comes with a Lifetime warranty.
How You Can Use This Light:
You can use the Brass Apollo garden light to light:
- Palm Trees
- Paths and more
The light has a spike you push into the ground.
Take A Look At This Short Video
And I’ll Show You The Light Up Close
What Comes With Your Light:
- You get the Midnight Black Garden light
- The spike
- And whichever size bulb you choose 3Watt, 5Watt, or 7Watt (all bulbs are warm white 2700K)
How To Install This Light:
To connect the Midnight Black Garden light to the cable, there are a few ways you can do this.
- Use the IP68 Waterproof Joiners we have, and you can purchase these from the garden light accessories section. These joiners are easy to use.
- Another option is to cut and twist wires together, use a copper swage and crush it (this stops wires from pulling apart, then heat shrinks the join.
The MR16 bulb used with this garden light can operate on either 12VAC/DC or 24VDC
- The Midnight Black lamp body has a Lifetime Warranty
- The bulb has a 5-Year Warranty
Take A Look At This Short Video, And I’ll Show You
The 3Watt, 5Watt, And 7Watt Garden Light On The Same Tree
Get Expert Help
With Your Garden Lighting Light Plan
If you’d love to get some help and advice on lighting your garden, you can get a garden lighting design specialist to help you.
Here’s What To Do:
- Send pictures and (videos if you want) of your outdoor area and garden.
- Send a rough drawing showing the area and a few measurements
Once I get all this information, I’ll carefully review it and work out a garden lighting design and layout for you.
I’ll show you what lights to use and where to use them to create a beautiful lighting effect.
I’ll outline everything you need to light your garden and how to do it.
If you live in Brisbane, Gold Coast or the Sunshine Coast area, we also have an installation service.
A beautifully lit garden and outdoor area create a beautiful backdrop and increase the enjoyment you get from your outdoor area.
How To Choose The Right Size Transformer
For Your Garden Lights
Times the total watts per light by the total number of lights.
3Watts x 6 garden lights = 18Watts. You would need a transformer that is 30 watts or bigger.
How To Order
- Add the number of lights you want to your cart.
- Then click the Accessories Tab or Button and add any extras you need to your order
- Place your order and make payment
If you need any help, call 1300 463 735