About Hanging Garden Light
Makes it easy for you to get a beautifully lit garden and outdoor area.
What’s Great About This Light?
This stylish brass Hanging light gives your garden and outdoor area beautiful nighttime lighting. Made from brass, it has style and class and gives you a lifetime of lighting.
You can replace the bulb, meaning the whole light doesn’t get thrown out if the bulb stops working.
The Brass Hanging light is an investment for your garden and outdoor area you make once because it comes with a Lifetime warranty.
How You Can Use This Light
You can use this light to light:
- Hang in trees
- Hang in your BBQ area
- Hang in your outdoor entertaining area
- Hang from timber archways
- Hang from fences
Take A Look At This Short Video
And I’ll Show You The Light Up Close
What Comes With Your Light:
- You get the Hanging light
- Chain attached to the light
- Small U-Bolt to keep the chain you hang the light from in place
- MR16 Bulb Warm White 2700K (you choose 3Watt, 5Watt or 7Watt bulb)
How To Install This Light:
To connect the Brass Hanging light to the cable, there are a few ways you can do this.
- Use the IP68 Waterproof Joiners we have, and you can purchase these from the garden light accessories section. These joiners are easy to use.
- Another option is crimps and then heat shrink over the join.
The MR16 bulb used in this Brass Hanging light operates on 12V DC/AC and 24VDC
- The Brass Hanging Light has a Lifetime Warranty
- The bulb has a 5-Year Warranty
Take A Look At This Short Video, And I’ll Show You
The Brass Hanging Garden Light In Action
Get Expert Help
With Your Garden Lighting
If you’d love to get some help and advice on lighting your garden, you can get a garden lighting design specialist to help you.
Here’s What To Do:
- Send pictures and (videos if you want) of your outdoor area and garden.
- Send a rough drawing showing the area and a few measurements.
Once I get all this information, I’ll carefully go over it all and work out a garden lighting design and layout for you.
I’ll show you what lights to use and where to use them to create a beautiful lighting effect.
I’ll outline everything you need to light your garden and how to do it.
If you live in Brisbane, Gold Coast or the Sunshine Coast area, we also have an installation service.
A beautifully lit garden and outdoor area create a beautiful backdrop and increase the enjoyment you get from your outdoor area.
How To Choose The Right Size Transformer
For Your Garden Lights
Times the total watts per light by the total number of lights.
3Watts x 6 garden lights = 18Watts. You would need a transformer that is 30 watts or bigger.
How To Order
- Add the number of lights you want to your cart.
- Then click the Accessories Tab or Button and add any extras you need to your order
- Place your order and make payment
If you need any help, call 1300 463 735.