Beers, burgers and festoon lighting. It’s a magical combination that would make just about any man excited.
The thing is…
For the health-conscious man, buying burger patties from the supermarket isn’t the best option. Why? They pump them full of preservatives and other nasties.
But don’t panic because I’ve got a very tasty recipe for you that’s oh-so-easy to make.
Here’s what you need
- Chuck Steak
- Spices of your liking
- Tomato Puree
- Worcestershire sauce
- Pattie Maker
- Food Processor
Why chuck steak? Because it has fat and the fat adds to the taste. Don’t worry about the fat it’s good for you. Any smart health professional will agree with me.
How To Make The Burger Patties:
- Cut chuck steak into small cubes then place in the food processor. Do small amounts otherwise you’ll burn out your motor.
- Put processed steak into a big bowl.
- Once you’ve done your steak add some spices, tomato puree (maybe ¼ cup) Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Mix in with your hands
- Then using your pattie-maker, make some patties.
- Allow to sit for 20 minutes on the counter before cooking
Then cook on your BBQ or stove top. Make your burger with whatever you want on it. Grab a beer and enjoy burger and beer sitting under your festoon lights.
Freeze any burger patties you don’t eat because you can eat them for breakfast.